| Rules of Survival|
RoS Week 1 Update
|All Patch Notes|
- What’s New:
- Added a gold system. After a player finishes a match, the system will issue gold as a reward based on the player's performance in the match. Gold can be used to purchase various garments.
- Added an appearance system. Currently, only the character wardrobe is available. All garments affect appearance only and have no impact on character stats.
- Added a share function. Players can now share their personal results. Please re-download the client to use this function.
- Gameplay Optimization & Bug Fix
- Optimized the game performance and increased fluency.
- Fixed the issue that caused buttons to disappear when reconnecting to the game.
- Fixed the invisible player with visible weapon issue.
- Adjusted vehicle handling and control.
- Increased safe zone shrinking time.
- Decreased damage received outside the safe zone.
- Increased effect time of airdrop; red smoke is now more obvious.
- Guns now automatically reloads after picking up suitable ammo.
- Lowered recoil and bullet dispersion when crouched or in a prone position.
- Lowered the recoil and bullet dispersion of the M249 (supplied by airdrop) when crouched or in a prone position.
- Players now automatically swim if their vehicle enters deep water.
- Adjusted the sound prompt UI. Removed the final three sound prompts UI for safe zone shrinking.
- Canceled the UI of sound prompts for crouching, punching and moving with weapons.
- Moved the backpack icon to near the Quick Meds.
- Sound Effects
- Improved the volume of footsteps.